1. The cost of high strength galvanized bolt treatment is low: the cost of high strength galvanized bolt is lower than that of other coatings.
2. durable and durable: in the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanizing anti rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repairing. In the urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized antirust coating can be maintained for 20 years without having to be repaired.
3. The reliability of high strength galvanized bolt is good: the galvanizing layer and the steel are metallurgical combination, and become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
4. high strength galvanized bolt coating has strong toughness: zinc plating forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. comprehensive protection: every part of the plating piece can be plated with zinc, even in the sunken, the sharp corner and the hiding place can be fully protected.
6. time and labor saving: the galvanizing process is faster than the other coating construction methods, and can avoid the time required to brush the site after the installation.