1. C-Class washers are not Ra3.2 and deburring requirements.
2. Class C is suitable for medium assembly series, Grade A is suitable for fine assembly series
3. G b848-85 is mainly used with a cylindrical head screw, and the other is used for standard hex bolts, screws and nuts.
4. Material mechanical performance grade: Steel 200HV; Austenitic stainless steel A200.
5. Tags example: Standard series, nominal size d=8mm, performance grade 200HV, without surface treatment of flat washers: Washers GB97.1-85 8 200HV